|PREPARE YOUR DIGITAL FILES
• .png .jpg .pdf files will load quickly into the builder.
• tif. eps .ai .svg files can be used but may experience longer upload times.
• If you are experiencing upload timeout errors, try resaving as .png .jpg .pdf and reload.
• The builder will support transparent images saved as .png .eps .pdf.
• By making the background of your logo transparent, you can then place it on top of any background image or color.
• The base color of all of our products is white; we cannot print on clear drumheads at this time.
• Convert all fonts to curves or paths, to eliminate the need to send fonts
• RGB Color Mode files are preferred. Colors come out more vivid when using this setting with our specific printing processes. Some very bright colors and fluorescents are impossible to achieve.
Image Size and Resolution:
• Create and save files to 150 ppi when scaled to 100% at actual print size; the larger the better. Files as small as 75 ppi will look good printed.
• RGB Color Mode files are prefered. We do support CMYK based images.
• Your design will look great as long as the resolution meets or exceeds our recommendations.
Copyright & Trademarks:
• By transmiting any materials to us, you agree to our Policies
List of websites where you can download cool looking photos logos and images More Info
• GIMP - Free
• Adobe PhotoShop - 30 day free trial
• Pixlr - Online photo editor
• Janvas - Online photo editor
• Inkscape - Free
• Adobe Illustrator - 30 day free trial
• Janvas - Online vector editor
There are many other programs available but these are some of the best.