Grille Cloth Specifications
Graphic Grille Cloth is printed in full color with a photo-realistic quality. We can print photos, logos, graphics; almost anything you can imagine. We print to special perforated materials with thousands of holes that allow sound and air to pass through. Their is no loss of volume and no change in tone. This gives you and your amp a cool new look!
• Printed in high resolution with vibrant colors
• Perfect for photographing and live performances
• Created with personal attention while using innovative technology
Measure inside area
to the nearest 1/4"
Grille Cloth Size
Grille Cloth can be custom ordered to the exact size of your guitar amp or speaker cabinet. Measure the inside Width & Height to get started. We will trim the grille to the exact opening size, so measure within a 1/4 inch. The cloth easily installs over your existing grille and is held in place with velcro without causing damage to the original fabric.
Fits all Guitar Amps, Amp Heads & Speakers
• Held in place with industrial Velcro
• Can also be easily Draped
• Permanently Stapled but not suggested
- Graphic Grille Cloth Is Produced With Your Artwork
We provide you with the tools to design your own Custom Grille Cloth. Our Graphic Grille Builder software is easy to use and runs direct from your web browser. Start by measuring the inner dimensions of your guitar speaker cabinet. Then create your design using your photos, logos and graphics. Type text, select backgrounds and more. Save your designs to our server and reorder at anytime. Our online Grille Builder ROCKS and so will you!
Preparing Artwork For Print
Check out our Design Guide for specific instructions on how to create and save your digital files. This info will help you create great looking custom artwork. TIPS, TRICKS, RESOURCES AND MORE…
Stock Photos, Images & Clip Art
We offer thousands of free images and clipart that can be incorporated into your designs. You also have access to over 28 Million high resolution stock images for an additional cost.
Grille Mesh Cloth
Our acoustically transparent mesh is coated with a PVC plastic for maximum strength and durability. Best used for face installations with velcro. Can also be stapled or drapped. Color is very bright and vivid.
• Sonically Transparent – No change in tone or volume
• 2 - 4 day production process
• Great quality and excellent value
Three Different Installation Options
Velcro - Installation Instructions
• Grille Cloth can be easily attached to existing cabinets using industrial velcro without causing permanent damage. Can be changed out in a matter of seconds for quick stage transitions too. Velcro strips are included with this option. 90% of our customers choose this method.
Draped - Installation Instructions
• Grille Cloth can be easily draped over your cabinet and held in place at the top with your amp head. Measure exactly how tall from the floor to the top of your cabinet. Now add an extra 10" to 15" of bleed† at the top of your artwork. The amp head will hold the Grille Cloth in place. This is a great way to hide cabinets on stage.
Stapled - Installation Instructions
• Grille Cloth can be attached with staples to your baffle for new cabinet builds. You can also disassemble your cabinet and remove the original cloth or just cover over the existing material. Make sure you design your artwork with an extra 2" of Bleed† on all sides. This way you can wrap the cloth and have extra to staple to your baffel. We suggest printing into the bleed area so no white material shows on the edges. It will look more professional this way too. We only suggest this option if you have experience building cabinets!!!
† You may need more or less material for your Bleed- Measure!
Our in-house design staff will work with you to develop that perfect guitar grille graphics or custom images for your amps and speaker stacks. More Info
Before you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; make sure you have the legal right to use the content you are sending us; by transmitting you agree to our Policies.
If you purchase images from a stock photo company, make sure you have purchased the correct usage license. These companies are getting strict on copyright enforcement. Royalty free images are NOT free to use anyway you wish. This term is confusing so you must read all of the fine print.
Read up on Copyright and Trademark law before you start designing your artwork or using images and photo with your works.
DO NOT copy images or photos from websites
For example, do not take images from Google.com , Yahoo.com or Bing.com . Most of these images are copyrighted and the quality is normally too small for making large size drumheads or banners.
Delivery To Your Door
Delivery is based on Production Time plus the Shipping Service chosen.
Production Time - Graphic Grille Cloth
• Grille Cloth takes 2 to 4 business days to produce (M-F)
• When using our Design Services add 3 to 5 days
• Rush services are available, Contact Us
• See map below for estimated shipping days (FedEx)
• FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Express
• USPS Priority, USPS Express
• Professionally packed to ensure protection while in transit
• Shipping times will vary from country to country
• For faster service choose USPS Express or FedEx
Guitar scrims, Grille Graphics, printed grille cloth, printed speaker cove, vintage drum heads, Guitar Amp Scrims, guitar grille graphics, Bass Drum O's, drumhead builder, guitar amp graphics
| Services | Info